Warranty for Domestic Use
2 Years warranty against factory defective parts and workmanship.
Additional 3 Years extended warranty is available at $250.00CAD plus GST. Extended warranty must be purchased at the time of the Thermomix TM5 order. During this additional period of 36 month extended warranty, the customer will be responsible for the one-way shipping fee of their Thermomix to Fantan Enterprise Ltd. We will cover the shipping fee of the Thermomix from our office back to the customer’s address.
Warranty for Commercial Use
1 Year warranty against factory defective parts and workmanship. Extended warranty is not available for commercial customers.
Warranty Policies in General
This warranty is valid only if the machine is used and cared for in accordance with the guidelines set out in the Vorwerk Operating Instructions for Thermomix Manual included in every Thermomix package.
Within the warranty period, Fantan Enterprise Ltd. will:
• Repair or replace factory defective parts at no charge that occurred during normal use of the Thermomix machine.
• Shipping to and from the Service Department will be paid by Fantan Enterprise Ltd for customers in Canada. In the event that the Thermomix issue is determined as a result of the misuse of the Thermomix machine, the customer will be responsible for the two-way shipping fees incurred.
• Customers located in the United States of America are responsible for the shipping fee of the Thermomix to Fantan Enterprise Ltd. Fantan Enterprise Ltd will pay for the shipping fee of the Thermomix from Vancouver office back to the customer’s address in United States of America.
Who Can Seek Warranty Coverage
This warranty is extended by Fantan Enterprise Ltd. to the owner of this Thermomix TM5 for personal household use or commercial use. This warranty does not apply to products used for rental or re-sale purposes. Should ownership of the machine change during the warranty period, please contact email@example.com to officially transfer the warranty to the new owner.
What is Not Covered in This Warranty
• Defects caused by misuse of the Thermomix machine.
• Natural deterioration of consumable items which include blades, spatula, butterfly whisk, seal ring, measuring cup and power cord.
• Unauthorized repairs undertaken by anyone other than a Vorwerk authorized repair person.
The Operating Instructions for Thermomix Manual provides remedies for malfunctions. Please refer to the manual should any code occur. In all other situations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All warranty claims require that the Thermomix was purchased from Fantan Enterprise Ltd. and claims qualifying for no charge shipping must be to and from a Canadian address only. In no event, whether based on contract, indemnity, warranty, tort (including negligence), and strict liability or otherwise, shall Fantan Enterprise Ltd. be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including, without limitation, loss of profit or revenue.
What Voids This Warranty
Abuse, misuse, negligent use, alteration of the machine, exposure to abnormal or extreme conditions, or failure to follow the operating instructions will void this warranty. The warranty is also void if repairs to the Thermomix or any component part of the Thermomix are performed by anyone other than a Vorwerk authorized repair person. If the repair issue is deemed to violate the terms of this warranty, the customer is responsible for all shipping, labour and parts charges incurred.